Q: I have to reinstall a program for my work, however, I always received the following error message "Cannot find [PATH]\MSVCR120_CLR0400.dll" I've tried to figure it out on my own. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks. Stella
A: The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix MSVCR120_CLR0400.dll if you have tried the below method.
At whiles, MSVCR120_CLR0400.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. Once you uninstalled the software, MSVCR120_CLR0400.dll issues will be solved with ease. Before uninstalling the program, do a clean boot for your PC is highly recommended!
How to clean your computer (win7 or vista)
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Fix MSVCR120_CLR0400.dll Error by yourself!
Step One: Download MSVCR120_CLR0400.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the MSVCR120_CLR0400.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the MSVCR120_CLR0400.dll not found error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC might chect out the damaged MSVCR120_CLR0400.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Using SmartPCFixer to Check Your PC Again to Optimize Your Computer:
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
In a conclusion, MSVCR120_CLR0400.dll fixer is the best solution that will help you speed up computer in the shortest time.The usage of Flac converter is simple and doesn't need any knowledge. Just drag your FLAC audio files onto the program and drop them, then click on Start Converting button, the conversion will be started immediately. free flac to mp3 converter supports not only FLAC to MP3 converting, but also WAV to FLAC. WAV format is a regular lossless audio format too, so with the program you can create your own FLAC music from wave files.This software will offers you how to convert flac to mp3
Read More:FFUPROVIDER.dll is Missing from Your Computer?, Try SmartPCFixer,How to Fix MCOMMU.dll Errors,Advice for Fix FLASHUTIL32_16_0_0_296_ACTIVEX.dll is missing Error,How to Resolve MSVCP120_CLR0400.dll Issues?,How to Get Rid of IMAGINGPROVIDER.dll Error