Q: I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always received the following error message "ATL90.dll Not Found" I've tried to download the ATL90.dll file by myself. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much! Hugh
A: Hello, the answer is definitely yes. You can solve ATL90.dll issues with the following solution.
Sometimes, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of ATL90.dll missing error. Once you uninstalled the software, ATL90.dll issues will be solved with ease. Before uninstalling the program, do a clean boot for your PC is highly recommended!
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Troubleshoot ATL90.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download ATL90.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ATL90.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the ATL90.dll error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker can hunt for the damaged ATL90.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Using SmartPCFixer to Check Your PC Again to Optimize Your Computer:
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
In a word, ATL90.dll removal software is your ideal choice that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time..wav file converter is the leading tool to convert wav to mp3