Q: I have to reinstall a program for my work, however, I always received the following error message "The file MESSAGE.dll is missing." Some friends told me to download a new MESSAGE.dll files. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Many Thanks. Guy
A: Hi, in fact, there are several ways for you to troubleshoot MESSAGE.dll errors.
At times, MESSAGE.dll might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Once you uninstalled the software, MESSAGE.dll issues will be solved with ease. Before uninstalling the program, do a clean boot for your PC is highly recommended!
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Resolve MESSAGE.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download MESSAGE.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the MESSAGE.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the MESSAGE.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC is able to find out the corrupted MESSAGE.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Above all, MESSAGE.dll error fixer is the best solution that will resolve issues with the shortest time.msoe.dll,mingwm10.dll,mmvcp70.dll,mshtml.dll,launcher.dll
Read More:What is LOGGER.dll and How to Fix LOGGER.dll Error,FFUPROVIDER.dll is Missing from Your Computer?, Try SmartPCFixer,How Do I Fix ATL90.dll Error,How to Fix MCOMMU.dll Errors,Advice for Fix FLASHUTIL32_16_0_0_296_ACTIVEX.dll is missing Error