I need to install a software on my PC, however, I always received the following error message "The file pgidx.dll is missing." I've tried to download the pgidx.dll file by myself. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. How should I do? Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. You can solve pgidx.dll issues with the following solution.
At times, pgidx.dll might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Fix pgidx.dll Error by yourself!
Step One: Download pgidx.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the pgidx.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the pgidx.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker is able to find out the missing pgidx.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Using SmartPCFixer to Check Your PC Again to Optimize Your Computer:
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
arkHTTPClient.dll is Missing from Your Computer?, Try SmartPCFixer,
What is DrvmgrKernel.dll? How to Fix DrvmgrKernel.dll Missing Error,
Simple Way to Fix network.dll Error,
Unable to Fix ResPackage.dll Error? Try SmartPCFixer,
Is It Possible to Fix SomPlugin.dll Error?