Q: I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always received the following error message "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: LOGGER.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." I've tried to figure it out on my own. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much! Rodney Green
A: Hi, in fact, there are several ways for you to troubleshoot LOGGER.dll errors.
At times, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of LOGGER.dll missing error. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Resolve LOGGER.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download LOGGER.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the LOGGER.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the LOGGER.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker will find out the damaged LOGGER.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Using SmartPCFixer to Check Your PC Again to Optimize Your Computer:
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.